Este foro utiliza cookies
Este foro utiliza cookies para almacenar su información de inicio de sesión si está registrado y su última visita si no lo está. Las cookies son pequeños documentos de texto almacenados en su computadora; las cookies establecidas por este foro sólo se pueden utilizar en este sitio web y no suponen ningún riesgo para la seguridad. Las cookies de este foro también rastrean los temas específicos que ha leído y cuándo los leyó por última vez. Por favor, confirme si acepta o rechaza estas cookies.

Una cookie se almacenará en su navegador independientemente de su elección para evitar que se le haga esta pregunta de nuevo. Podrá cambiar la configuración de su cookie en cualquier momento utilizando el enlace en el pie de página.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Icom 7300/9700
I'm using Icom 9700 and 7300. On the original MMSSTV, it's possible under the radio command tab to enter strings to turn the radio into digital mode, send the picture and return to non digital mode after tx ends. Is there any way to do this in YONIQ? I can see the strings needed in the INI file for omnirig, but can't see how to insert them in YONIQ.
Responder
(13-05-2020, 07:20 PM)M6XCC escribió: I'm using Icom 9700 and 7300. On the original MMSSTV, it's possible under the radio command tab to enter strings to turn the radio into digital mode, send the picture and return to non digital mode after tx ends. Is there any way to do this in YONIQ? I can see the strings needed in the INI file for omnirig, but can't see how to insert them in YONIQ.

You just have to activate the Omni-Rig option and configure it from the Option->Setup MMSSTV->TX section.
Responder
(14-05-2020, 01:56 AM)EA1IMW escribió:
(13-05-2020, 07:20 PM)M6XCC escribió: I'm using Icom 9700 and 7300. On the original MMSSTV, it's possible under the radio command tab to enter strings to turn the radio into digital mode, send the picture and return to non digital mode after tx ends. Is there any way to do this in YONIQ? I can see the strings needed in the INI file for omnirig, but can't see how to insert them in YONIQ.

You just have to activate the Omni-Rig option and configure it from the Option->Setup MMSSTV->TX section.

I've done this and it will TX, but it just flips the PTT, doesn't put it in FM-D. In the old MMSSTV, in the RadioCommand tab, you could enter the command strings to change the radio to FM-D, transmit, then turn back to normal FM. The command strings appear to be in the OmniRig ini file, but I can't see how you select the FM-D command in Yoniq. It just puts the radio in TX, I have to change to FM-D manually. I don't see the point in using OmniRig in Yoniq, if you can't actually use any of the functionality.
Responder
(15-05-2020, 03:07 PM)M6XCC escribió:
(14-05-2020, 01:56 AM)EA1IMW escribió:

I've done this and it will TX, but it just flips the PTT, doesn't put it in FM-D. In the old MMSSTV, in the RadioCommand tab, you could enter the command strings to change the radio to FM-D, transmit, then turn back to normal FM. The command strings appear to be in the OmniRig ini file, but I can't see how you select the FM-D command in Yoniq. It just puts the radio in TX, I have to change to FM-D manually. I don't see the point in using OmniRig in Yoniq, if you can't actually use any of the functionality.

You can try this http://foros.radiogalena.es/showthread.php?tid=465 to see if at least 7300 works correctly. The thing is, ICOM is a bit demanding.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)